Wednesday 22 June 2016

Midweek Madness

Hey all!

Midweek DOUBLE BONUS chapter, because I felt like it. The Festival Of The Dead is coming to a close in the next couple of chapters, which will usher in the FINAL part of the book, so get ready for that. I included a short story I wrote a while ago in this week's update, showing some of the more monstrous beings that live in the tower, something that I have hinted at, but not actually explained in detail. You might see them in the next 100 chapters, but you might not. I dunno yet. we shall see.

What have I been up to since Monday? Sweet fuck all. Work. That's about it. Sorry. Not much to talk about here. Either way, here's the chapters:

Chapter 71 - The Festival Of The Dead (7)

Side Story 3 - South

Have fun! And if you want to support me, drop some clicks on my adverts or put a dollar down on Patreon. It won't mean much to you, but it would help me immensely. Plus you get access to all the other random shit I write when I'm not working on Babel.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment