Saturday 27 April 2019

Returning to Form

Hey everybody!

So new week, only one chapter this week, because I'm bad at life and I'm still getting back into the roll of things, but I am persisting with releases at least once a week. Hopefully I'll be doing 3 or 4 a week by the time I'm back to form, but we shall see. The depression really took the wind out of my sails about everything, but life is finally looking up for me.

Not much to really talk about life-wise, other than my helper/editor is finally back with internet, so we can work on things together again. She's helping me with a ton of stuff for Ramp when I finally start working on that beyond the ultra-detailed planning phase I've got going. It's cool, because while I'm hyper creative and good at broad strokes in world-building, she is absolutely gifted when it comes to the minutiae that makes a universe tick. Honestly, her talent blows me out of the water, so I'm very happy to have her back after WAY too long.

I want to get back into gear with the writing in a big way, especially now that things are starting to work out again, so you will see more from me, and perhaps when I'm really on top of things, you might even get DAILY updates (We live in hope, haha). Either way, here's the chapter! Enjoy:

Chapter 54: Reunion of a Sort

As per usual, if you want to support me, the best way is to buy my books on Amazon. Following that, sub on Twitch, or Patreon, and if you don't have the money to support me then it's simple; just tell people about the books and review them well! Have a lovely day, and thank you for reading.

- Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment