Wednesday 18 October 2017

Two Down...

Hey all!

Sorry about the radio silence yesterday, I've been a bit frazzled the last few days for various reasons. Most of it is done with now. If I hadn't been so messed up I would have had the release ready for you yesterday.

THAT'S RIGHT. BOOK 2 IS COMPLETE! You can read it in its entirety now, and experience the journey of act 2 of Babel in full, but now onto act 3! As you all should know, I'm giving myself a week or so off to prepare for book 3 and to chill out before I start up again, and will be releasing two other stories simultaneously at a slower pace. 1 chapter of each a week at 1000 word intervals. This should allow me to write to my heart's content without being worried about being either hemmed in by short chapters or the constraints of releasing something every day. I've done one set of experiments and now want to see if it will turn out better or worse if I try a slightly different path. I'll still release Babel regularly, don't worry! either way, Here's the chapters:


Have fun, and I hope you've enjoyed the ride so far! As usual, you can get a copy of my first book on Amazon now, and you'll be able to get the second book in a few weeks, once I've done the editing and changed a few things. I really screwed up a lot of interactions between Law and Cleo in the early parts of book 2.

-Seth

3 comments:

  1. What a great, if somewhat sad, ending! BAM! Seriously blew my mind away!

    I can't wait for book three to begin, damn. The next few weeks are going to be tough.
    I wanna know more about Law's manifestation! It sounds so damn epic!

    Keep up the good work mate! I'm looking forward to book 3!

    Give me MOOOOOAAAAARRR!!!

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've wanted to talk to people about it for MONTHS, but couldn't because spoilers. I've had that single image and the last sentence of chapter 74 stuck in my head for over two years. It's good to finally not have to worry about it. I hope you enjoy the final act of Babel!

      Delete
  2. You alright mate? If you need more time to relax and prepare that’s good and dandy, but I haven’t heard a word!

    Did I get your schedule for it all wrong or something?

    Best wishes,
    -Dok

    ReplyDelete