Friday 7 September 2018

Roadmaps and Roadblocks

Hey everyone!

New week, new missed week, new chapter releases. I finished an arc last time, and as I get closer to the end of the story it is harder and harder to finish it, partly because I don't want it to end (I also really want it to end so I can focus on other projects), but also partly because I don't want to mess the ending up. There's a lot I have to close off, and I don't want too many loose ends to hang about with the story. Some of it will be left in the air, because Laurence's story will be over, but that doesn't mean everyone's will be. Either way, there's an old face showing up in a few chapters, the final member of the crew before the eventual final arc. I wonder if anyone can guess who it will be?

On a side note, I saw the comment that someone left where they were wondering about what happened to one of the characters who was a focus of a side story. Generally I like the idea of their path once the story ends being left up to the minds of the readers, so really unless I specify that they died or they lived happily ever after it's up to you. Anyway, here's the chapters!

Chapter 41 - City In Sunlight

Chapter 42 - A Child's Origin

Chapter 43 - Homecoming

Have fun, and as always, if you feel like supporting me then buy the books (book 2 has like 10k words that you'll find nowhere else) or subscribe to me on twitch.tv!

- Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment