Friday 11 December 2015

Mega Milestone Madness

Hi all!

New chapter is out, it's the second Cleo chapter of the current load. There's maybe two or three more before I switch things up again, so you have that to look forward to. She's a lot more of a normal child than Laurence is, but that's expected. Laurence is odd. This puts a close to the Escher-like test and next chapter will usher in the third floor. The first arc of the story will be ending soon enough (maybe 10 or 15 chapters really) so you have that to look forward to as well.

This week has been pretty excellent for me blog-wise. We broke 5000 views, then 5500 views AND we hit chapter 20 since Wednesday. Which has made me very happy. To celebrate this I have standardised the formatting of the site and begun work on mirroring EVERYTHING on to WattPad. Once WattPad has been finished I will mirror it on Royal Roadl as well. With that I should get some more feedback and increase my fan base!

Anyway, here's the chapter:

Chapter 20 - Completion

Have fun, and if you want to give me a little support hop over to the donate page or click here to go to my Patreon page!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment