Monday 14 December 2015

MISTAKES WERE MADE

Hi all!

Late update today, but it could not be helped as I have had a lot of stuff on my plate. I was intending to write a shorter chapter this time but I got through the section quicker than I thought I would. I hope you all enjoy it! There is a little about how Chaos works in this chapter but I didn't go into as much detail as I would like. I might redo that chapter before I publish the proper book and add more detail about how someone controls the aspect of chaos.

I've been pretty stressed out this week so I haven't been able to write much. Otherwise I would still have somewhat of a chapter buffer and this chapter wouldn't be so late. Sorry about that! Relationship issues suck. Also I posted the chapter as a blog post which slowed down the release DERP. Anyway, here's the chapter!

Chapter 21: The Cave of The Elements

Have fun! Also if you want to support me and help me release more chapters then give my pateron a look!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment