Monday 7 December 2015

Why I Hate Winter

Hi all!

New chapter is out, it's another Cleo chapter. Who knew writing from the point of view was so easy @_@. I like this chapter, because I got to imagine all sorts of wacky images that follow along from the Escher painting style rooms this test contains. It's fun.

So yeah, I'm still ill. Different cold though. This is why I hate winter. I swear, I don't have a bad immune system, in fact it's pretty fucking great, but in winter as soon as I get over a cold I get another one. So yeah, I don't get that in summer, the season that doesn't give me headaches and I enjoy. Anyway here's the chapter!

Chapter 19: Cleo's Third Test

Have Fun!

As always, if you feel like supporting me, or helping get the book going a bit better then hop over to the donate page. I'm going to be releasing chapters if you don't but it'd be nice if you did.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment