Friday 19 August 2016

Finished

Hey all!

New chapter is out, and damn, it's the last one. I hope you have enjoyed the first third of the journey so far, it's only going to get more wild as we go on. I'm going through the editing process now, while writing, which can be a bit time consuming, but I will be doing a double chapter release on monday to celebrate the start of Book 2, and the fact that the site finally reached 50k views. Not much really, but every time I fuck up and skip a release day, it hits my views and they plummet. I'll try not to do that in the future.

What did you all think of the book? It could probably do with a lot of work, but I am going to see how much needs changing and tightening during the editing process, and we shall see what comes out of it. Be warned, apart form the major plot points, the e-book will without a doubt be a completely different beast to this one. I'm so excited! Either way, here's the chapter:

Epilogue 3 - The Fallen Morning

Have fun, and if you want to support me, then click on the Patreon logo, and help me out. It really would, and you get rewards for doing it! Now off to work I go!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment