Friday 5 August 2016

Four to go!

Hey all!
New chapter is out, and oh wow. I am 99% sure that there are only 4 more chapters of the first book of Babel left. This is pretty incredible for me, as I will have finished writing a book. It took me ten months, but damn, I am so proud. the chapter itself is the end of the fight between Laurence and Peter, and is a fair amount longer than a normal chapter, so enjoy that. There's just going to be a little plot building for book 2 in the last couple of chapters but other than that, I will be spending the next little while editing. So be prepared guys, in 3 weeks the second act of Babel - The Path To Ascension will be starting. Prepare yourselves for Act 2: Heaven.

Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 84 - Binding

Have fun! And if you want to support me, then check out my Patreon~

- StormEater!

No comments:

Post a Comment