Friday 12 August 2016

Towers Everywhere

Hey all!

New chapter, first of the epilogues. There are two more to come and then you will experience the first chapter of Heaven. I will be releasing a few chapters when the second book comes out, but I need time to write them, and I haven't had the motivation to do them this week. I've been so burned out @_@ It's cool though, I'm almost complete with the first couple of chapters now.

What have I been up to this week instead? Not much more than normal really. I wish I could say more but I have work in a little while and really wanted to get a chapter out. here you go:

Epilogue 1 - The Towers of Avalon

Have fun, and if you want to support me click on the big fat Patreon logo on the side. It's so easy!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment