Friday 14 October 2016

I don't know why I suck at this so bad.

Hey all!

Triple release! I decided to release the first part of the Fall of Biqiril with the two chapters that were supposed to come out this week. It's the diary that Laurence found inside Aledia in the most recent couple of chapters, and will be several parts long. However the chapters will also be much shorter than normal, as they are literally just diary entries.

The most recent couple of chapters would have been out earlier on in the week, but Chapter 14 is almost double the normal length of a chapter, so it took me a bit longer to do. However the chapters are done now, so have fun with them!

Chapter 14 -  Operation
Chapter 15 - Co- Operation

Side Story 4 - The Fall of Biqiril (Part 1)

Hope you enjoy the chapters, and if you feel like supporting me, head over to my Patreon and drop me a couple of bucks, pounds, yen or whatever floats your boat!

- StormEater

2 comments:

  1. The link for chapter 15 does not work for me (either on this page or the next chapter link on the chapter 14 page).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the notification! I generally use a numeric form for the links, but for some reason that didn't work with 105 ._. Thanks for the notification. Saved my arse.

      Delete