Friday 7 October 2016

I'm an Awful Person

Hey all!

New chapter is out, and I'm really sorry about missing Monday's release. I was worked off my feet this weekend and was kinda dead on Sunday and Monday. I was also massively distracted, but I did manage to finish the chapter this week, and will endeavour to not miss another release date, if not releasing Babel, then releasing something else instead. I do have a few things that I am working up to releasing, so I do have some sort of buffer for chapters, even if it is not how I would like. Blah.

Today's chapter is a shorter one, but it is building up to the second act of this arc, where you find out more about Biqiril. You should enjoy it, especially if you like seeing people who thought they were doing a good thing shoot themselves in the foot. I enjoy that a lot, so I am having fun planning the story, even if it's actually harder to write than I thought it would be because it is in diary format. Either way, hopefully I should release the first part of that next week, with the first chapter of my other series that I actually intend to finish (unlike the Vermilion Sovereign, which is currently dead in the water). Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 13 - Stone On All Sides

Have fun, and if you like my work, then please support me on Patreon. It would help out greatly.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment