Tuesday 25 October 2016

What? ON TIME?

Hey all!

New chapter is out! I'm on time for once, sorta. This chapter isn't as long as most of the recent ones, but is still around 1500 words, so I don't feel too bad about it. It's not one of the sub 1000 word ones at least >_> I believe we are about three quarters of the way through this current floor, so you should see a conclusion of floor eleven by chapter 30. Pretty crazy now that I think about it, seeing as the first floor was only around 4 chapters. I really need to go back and bulk like mad on those early chapters, they were pretty weak! Either way, here's chapter 18!

Chapter 18 - Running Out

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me, then hit me up on Patreon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. meditation

    ReplyDelete