Friday 13 October 2017

Bugger This Week

Hey all,

You know when you have those weeks where nothing you plan goes the way you want it to? You're late to work, you burn your mouth on your dinner or you cut it open on some food that should not be as sharp as it was, minor stuff. Minor stuff that keeps happening and stacks up until you're a fucking mess and everything feels like it is falling apart? Well I've had one of those weeks. Nothing I've planned has gone the way I wanted it to and because of that I am behind on chapters, behind on everything and it's infuriating. I have the chapter that was supposed to be out on Tuesday done, but nothing else I have written has been worth keeping, not even stuff for my side stories that I don't publish. It sucks! I didn't want you guys to go without the chapter though, because I should have finished Heaven this week, so I'm going to try and write it over the weekend, and do a double chapter release with a chapter of the story I am writing at the same time as Babel, something I've tentatively called From Ash to Diamond. This is my present to you guys to make up for flaking. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 73 - The Valley of Kings (10)

Have fun, and if you want to support me, then tell people about my amazon stuff!

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment