Tuesday 10 October 2017

Little Late Monday

Hey all!

New chapter is out, a little later than usual, but on the day for once! Things are really coming to a close now, I think it's two more chapters of the story then the epilogue and book 2 of Babel - The Path To Ascension will be over! As I said last time, when I finish I'm going to be taking a week off to write the start of book 3 and to begin editing book 2. Unlike last time, I don't want book 2 to be in editing purgatory for a year so I'm going to be releasing that ASAP. Anyway, here's the chapter:


Have fun, and if you want to support me, then check out my book on Amazon and tell your friends!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, so Law can supercharge his attacks? That seems near cheatlike with the rings and all. Or perhaps the fact he's a false immortal.. Idk. Anyways!

    Great chap mate! I'm looking forward to the Big finale! Damn it seems so intense right now!

    Also, just for the giggles, your 'little late monday' is a clear tuesday my time zone *grins* so yeah, from my perspective you're *not* on time, but I'll give it to you, you tried.

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete