Thursday 5 October 2017

I Did a Silly

Hey all!

So I missed a day yesterday, much apologies about that. It was not my intention, but I kinda fell asleep before the chapter was complete. I spent most of this evening making up for that, and starting the combat that we have been working up to for the last two weeks! I'm pretty hyped in all honesty, because there's really not too long to go until I'm done with book 2. It's pretty exciting! Once I complete book 2 I'm probably going to take a week off to edit book 2 and write a couple of chapters to start book 3. Once that's done I'll likely be sinking down to 3 chapters published a week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

I'll still be writing 5, but I want to start publishing my second and third series' respectively. I am thinking of releasing them on Tuesday and Thursday in 1000 word bursts. One is a more classic fantasy story, with wizards, knights and cthulean monsters. The other is a cyberpunk LitRPG that I started writing recently. Don't worry, I'll still be focusing on Babel, but this way there's a little extra on the site coming out regularly. I do really like writing and releasing daily, so I want to keep that up. It's healthy for me! Anyway, here's the chapters:



Have fun, and if you want to support me then buy my book on Amazon! Tell your friends and have a good day!

- Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment