Monday 8 August 2016

Almost Not Here

Hey all!
Well that was worrying. I was about to attempt to publish today's chapter when google documents stopped being accessible by me. I don't know what happened, but it was absolutely terrifying. Don't worry, it's all fixed, but for a good moment there I was thinking "Did I just lose all my writing? Do I need to start again?" Either way, the last chapter proper is out for Babel act 1! There is just the epilogue to go, and then we will start on Act 2, Heaven! I hope you are all as excited as I am.

This weekend I've not been up to much. I was working for pretty much all of it, but I did hash out a fair amount of the next act on my journey in the tube. Not much else to report other than I am SLOWLY updating my website to look kinda functional. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 85 - Musings On A Rooftop

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting one of the rare few English novels that actually gets finished online then click on the Patreon logo in the corner.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment