Tuesday 23 August 2016

The Magic Number!

Hey all!
New chapters are out, and to celebrate 50k views AS WELL AS finishing book 1, I'm going to chuck you three chapters, so feel special. One is a prologue that won't make much sense now, and the other two are full on chapters, so enjoy that. Other than that, I don't have much to report. I worked all weekend, and am surprised by how much writing I actually got done, but I enjoyed my writing that I did do, and am going to be starting the first proper arc of the series in maybe 3 chapters. Either way, here's the chapters:

Prologue - The Day That Death Descended
Chapter 1 - Plans
Chapter 2 - Going Home

Enjoy! And if you feel like supporting me, head over to my Patreon and send me a couple of bucks. I would really appreciate it.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment