Friday 30 September 2016

Century... What?

Hey all!

I'm really sorry about the last couple of days, I've been shite when it comes to releases, but hey, here's a triple release with 2 BONUS chapters (not of Babel specifically) coming out over this weekend. It's kinda crazy though, I broke 100 chapters and only just realised. It's a pretty big moment for me, but hey.

These chapters are pretty solid, and are building up to the main dilemma of the eleventh floor, the Stone Soldiers! There are a lot of hands in play, so I will be interested in the reaction when all is said and done. Either way, here's the chapter~

Chapter 10 - Alamis
Chapter 11 - The Stone Soldier
Chapter 12 - Strength

Have fun! And if you feel like supporting me then, as usual, click on the Patreon link in the top right!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment