Friday 16 September 2016

Well I Feel Bad

Hey all!
Sorry about not having released a chapter on monday, I was a bit all over the place, and did not have one out in time. I'm releasing it now though, and I will try to release a double chapter set next monday to make up for it.

A little break from the normal plot, and we get to see how Declan is doing at the moment, which by how you can see is not well. I enjoyed writing this chapter, though it was hard, because I did not like how it turned out originally and had to rewrite a few times before it came to be what I wanted. It's done now though, so we can get back to the story as per normal. Off to work now, though, so here you go~

Chapter 8 - The Altar

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me, hit me up on Patreon.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment