Friday 2 December 2016

Two weeks later...

Hey all!
I'm so sorry about my disappearance, I've been ill, sick and struggling to find the end of a chapter, which was a real pain. I have done it now, so I'm doing a triple release of chapters (2 babel, 1 pandora) for you to make up for it. The first Babel chapter is the longest one so far, and all Pandora chapters are of a similar length, so that's why they take so long. I'm going to make more of an effort to update more often, but atm I have a lot on my plate so have no time whatsoever to get buffer chapters. Anyway, here's the chapters for today!

Chapter 21 - Ringing

Chapter 22 - Gifts and Preparations

File 1.02 - Level One

Have fun! And I'm going to actually update Royal Road tonight, so sorry if you came from there >_>

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment