Friday 31 March 2017

I Hate Being Ill

Hey all!

So I've been ill for the last couple of weeks and it's been a real drag, but I'm finally getting back into form with things, and have a triple release for you to make up for it! I'm going to try and get back on to things, so Monday WILL have a release, and it could even be the double release that I promised. I just really don't want to be ill anymore @_@ It sucks.

The new chapters are building up to the first major twist of the current book, I hope it terrifies you, because I'm really not sure how people will take it. More to come soon! Either way, here are the chapters:

Chapter 36: Escape

Chapter 37: Hod

Chapter 38: Collapse

Have fun, and if you want to support me, click some adverts and upvote me on reddit!

1 comment:

  1. It be Tuesday. #rekt.
    No worries, Author! We can wait. For as long as it takes....

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete