Saturday 11 March 2017

Well This Is Awkward

Hey all!

So I missed a few releases, and I'm a chapter or two behind where I was supposed to be, but I'm back on track and managed to write a lot I'm actually happy with over the last few days, which means that I have four chapters to release, and I'm trying to get two out on Monday and two out on Friday to make sure I'm actually up to date with chapters again. I've been writing two chapters a week for over a year now, so I should be a little better at releasing on time by now. Oh well.

Either way, there's four chapters out today. We're finally moving on from the eleventh floor and I cannot believe it! It's taken forever, but we are finally out of the frying pan and slowly moving into the fire of the main plot of book 2. I hope you guys like it, because it's going to be pretty crazy. Either way, here you go:

Chapter 31 - A Discourse In Arms

Chapter 32 - Repercussions of Successful Plans

Chapter 33 - Twelfth Floor Intermission

Chapter 34 - The Monologue of a Madman

Have fun! And if you're feeling like supporting me, click on some ads or upvote on reddit. It would go a long way to spreading the word about the novel.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment