Monday 4 January 2016

Hiatus over!

Hi all!

So this was a trek, I was originally intending to be posting over the Christmas period, but fate seemed to have other ideas. I have been posting on my girlfriend's laptop for the last month due to not getting my computer out of a box, but she was away over the winter period so I had to finally get my desktop. Unfortunately my computer died for no reason, then I tried everything I could to work out what was wrong with it, but I couldn't for days. Finally I worked out it was either my GPU or my monitor, or the cables in-between. It turns out that thanks to lack of use, the fan of my GPU was so packed with dust it would not work. This took me a week to work out. The second issue was that after a week of no writing I had lost my flow, and had no idea how to continue. This was fixed TODAY, so you will be receiving as many chapters as I can write this week, perhaps three, four, or maybe even six. This will be a MEGA publication week!

In the mean time, here is the first chapter! Have fun!

Chapter 23: The Tuinians

Have fun, and if you want to give me a little support hop over to the donate page or click here to go to my Patreon page!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment