Friday 29 January 2016

On Time Twice!

Hi all!

New chapter is out today, and on time too! These next couple of chapters are pretty lore heavy, so you'll be learning more about the overarching society that is part and parcel of the world of Babel. We will be moving on from lore-dumps in a bit, and should get some more interesting bits of action within 4 or 5 chapters if that's more your thing. Either way, I am actually starting to build up a back-log of chapters again, so that's a positive thing. If I can get up to 10 I should be set up comfortably.

What have I been up to this week? Writing, working, making curry. Not much really. I finished Consider Phlebas, which was cool. So I might start reading The Player of Games soon. Alternatively I might read some other authors I like, as I still haven't read the new Mistborn book and Brandon Sanderson is one of my favourite authors.

Either way, here's the new chapter:

Chapter 29 - Fallen Kings and Golden Children

Have fun, and if you feel like it, support me on Patreon or something.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment