Friday 15 January 2016

Wowzers I Suck!

Hi all!

Very late chapter, four days in fact. I don't know why but I have been finding this chapter REALLY hard to write. I was stuck on 200 words for about three days. I've pushed past it now, and am moving onto the next part of the book, the one I know most vividly, and introduces a character who I really like the idea of. Next week I want to get back to publishing two Babel chapters a week, as well as push out the Viridian Sovereign AND work on my third planned series, a modern day demon hunting series with levels and stuff. That one is called Expers, and is instentionally going to have super short chapters and be published in bulk, so we will see if I actually get it published at all.

What have I been doing while not being able to write? Played Issac. I've played almost 100 hours of that game now. I am seriously addicted HALP.

Anyway here is your chapter!

Chapter 26 - The Fourth Test

Have fun!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment