Monday 25 January 2016

WHAT? A Post On Time?

Hi all!

Good news everybody! I seem to be back on track (at least a little). I have managed to give myself a bit of a new buffer, and should be back to regularly posting on Monday and Friday! I'm sorry about my tardiness, but when you lose your buffer and shit keeps going wrong, you have to work real hard to fix these things. The chapter is out, and it is the creation myth  of the world, explaining a little about how the tower was born and what it was born from. It also gives a name to the absolute god of the series, so there's that.

What have I been up to? Getting well, trying to write, playing Binding of Issac way too much, and reading Consider Phebias by Iain M. Banks. It's a one of those series I have been meaning to read for way too long, so I'm just sitting down and reading it. I'm half way through though, so not too long now :3

Either way here's the chapter:

Chapter 28 - Luke Jeshua

Have fun!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment