Friday 1 July 2016

40505

Hey all!

New chapter is out! It's ushering in the final stretch for the books and bringing a lot of the characters who showed up near the beginning of the story back into the forefront. There's a little to go, but it's going to be building up into one of the more interesting fights of the series, too. Cleo and Winoa make a return this chapter, as well as a name that you might have forgotten from a long time ago (almost seven months of writing at this point, but some of the binge readers might recognise them more). I really wonder how many of you saw what is going to be revealed in chapter 75 coming. I'd be interested to find out.

I've not been up to much this week, mainly writing and avoiding the rain like the plague. For some reason after finishing an arc, I always have difficulty getting started again, so I burned through my buffer. I will endeavour to get something new out on Monday, but it might be a bit shorter than what you're used to, as I will be away this weekend. We shall see.

One good thing that happened this week is the site broke 40k views, which is pretty big for me. I hope that by the end of the summer, so I will see if I can sort out maybe a midweek side story release, or a double release for Friday to celebrate. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 74 - Respite

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me or earning cool rewards, donate to me on Patreon and make my week!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment