Friday 8 July 2016

I'm back!

Hey everyone!

New chapter is out, and we're beginning to explore the repercussions of the events of the previous arc. It's a short one, but I'm going to try and get a double release for this Monday to make up for my absence. Early on, I got a few complaints about how you can't tell when the characters are in the story, and that was intentional, as I wanted the POVs to all sync up at the end of the book. That is starting to happen, and you're going to see all the characters meet up in one way or another soon.

What have I been up to this week? Well I have basically been recovering form the break during the weekend, and doing job applications for most of it. I've got work this evening, otherwise I would have posted two chapters today. either way, I've got to leave for work now, so here's the chapter!

Chapter 75 - The Devourer

Have fun, and if you feel like dropping some money my way, hit me up on Patreon, it would be really helpful :)

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment