Friday 22 July 2016

Earlier Than Recent History

Hey all!

New chapter is out, and the story is quickly approaching the final few chapters! The major plot points of the story are finishing, and the final spring is being wound up. So I've been writing a new story, and it's basically a combination of a couple of other ideas that I had, but it's a lot further along than either Expers or Lazarus, which are the two ideas I kind of combined to make the story. It's currently called The Pandora Experiment, but that name might change as and when I start releasing chapters. I will heavily edit the first chapter before it's released though, as I was sick this week and so my writing MAY be trash. We'll see. Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 80 - Confrontation

Have fun! And if you feel like buying me a beer, or supporting me for my story, then drop me a couple of bucks on Patreon.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment