Monday 18 July 2016

Going to water plants

Hey all!

I don't know why, but whenever I release a chapter I have to rush out straight after. Today it's because I promised to water the plants in an allotment, so I have to do that. So today's chapter reveals a little about how the elemental clans actually fight, and it has the first fateful meeting. I'm actually getting pretty excited about the end of the first book now. It's really really close. I keep saying it's five, it's ten chapters away, but I honestly have no idea. I'll likely be finished before chapter 100, but I cannot tell. Maybe it will be on chapter 100, maybe it will be after.

What have I been up to this weekend? I worked. For all of it. It was not fun, but hey, to and from work I started writing a new series, one that incorporates ideas from several other stories I have started but not finished, so we shall see where that goes! Either way, here's your chapter:

Chapter 79 - An Encounter

Have fun! and as usual, if you feel like supporting me, head over to patreon and buy me a beer.

-StomrEater

No comments:

Post a Comment