Friday 16 October 2015

A Path Well Trodden

Hi all!

I hope you like this new chapter, it's a bit longer and explains some of the mechanics of the story as we go ahead. The next few chapters are going to be packed with both information and plot, so keep your eyes open. I will begin on including major characters within the next 10 chapters, and we will have all the major characters of this story I hope introduced by chapter 20.

I've been reading Re: Monster, which is pretty good fun, but I'm up to date on everything that isn't translated through three languages and kind of rough on the eyes, so I will hold it at day 201 for now!

Other than that, I hope everyone has had a nice week, and I will see you all on Monday!

Chapter 4: A Path Well Trodden

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment