Wednesday 21 October 2015

Not so surprise midweek update!

Hey all!

I wrote this on a whim a few days back and really enjoyed writing it. It's supposed to be read in a Scottish accent, so if you don't know what that sounds like just think of Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons. It's a short tale based on something I came up with in chapter 3 and I thought that I might write it. I will likely do that for a few of the pieces of literature mentioned in the series.

Not much is really happening to me at the moment. I saw Big Hero 6 finally a few days back, and that was hilarious. If you haven't seen it yet, Baymax is the most adorable robot ever, and you should watch it. Brooklyn Nine-Nine is funny as hell as usual, and the Flash is shaping up to be fucking awesome. I also can't wait for season 2 of Daredevil, because the first season was so good.

Either way, I hope everyone is well!

Babel side story: The Tale of Gudrun and Selene.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment