Monday 19 October 2015

Golden Children and Translators Ending

Hi all!

New chapter for you all, with a new character and a bit of information about how one of the clans works in Babel. It's a shorter chapter, so to make up for it, I will be releasing a side story this Wednesday! It's going to be a surprise, but it's very different from the rest of the story so far. In fact I wrote it as if I was another person! (I was channelling Robbie Bruce and Lewis Carrol when I did.)

On a sadder note, Void Translations is ending its project of translating one of my favourite Xianxia novels, Xian Ni. I love the series and it makes me sad to see Void end the project, because if nothing else, the translation quality has been brilliant. I hope we get to see another group (HINT RWX/FBT PLEASE) to pick it up, as Er Gen is a master of the genre, and Xian Ni is just the right level of dark. Either way, I wish void the best, and hope that things go well for him.

Chapter 5: The Second Golden Child

- StormEater

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article... guide to full disclosure

    ReplyDelete