Friday 2 October 2015

Prologue release!

So here I am announcing that the first chapter (the prologue) of Babel is released! Check it out HERE. I like this chapter, it's a solid way to start a story. A little bit of world and character building, even some tension thrown in there to excite the mix!

I hope people think it's good, and I will be seeing you soon!

Oh, I am going to try and publish something every Monday and Friday, so while the story won't necessarily be the fastest progressing it will still progress. I might even try and occasionally get a Wednesday release too, but I don't know about that. The main thing that is holding me back (other than my rampant procrastination) is my work schedule, so I hope it goes to plan, but the release schedule is TENTATIVE at best. I have also been thinking of writing a darker story with an evil protagonist or one that becomes corrupt, so I might put that up every Wednesday or every other Wednesday instead when I have got enough planning for that one.

Prologue: The End of an Era

Have fun!

- Storm Eater

No comments:

Post a Comment