Friday 23 October 2015

Moving House and Writing Books!

Hi all!

Today is the day! The day for a new chapter! I know it happens every Friday, but I might not be able to keep to that next week as I am moving house next Saturday. I will try to, as I want to keep to the deadline, but I will not be using a computer much and my tablet kinda sucks for the whole editing thing.

In other news, the chapter is out, and it is an in depth piece into one of my favourite pieces of any story or game, the crafting system! (Yes I love minecraft) Don't worry, if you are turned off by crafting, this is not all this story will have to offer. There is also fighting, intrigue, romance, and even bad comedy! I hope you like the chapter!

What have I been doing this week? Well not much really. Getting ready to move, working, seeing mah lady, and trying to get ahead of the curve in chapters. The last one is the hardest, but I might actually do it this week! I probably won't though.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Chapter 6: Primeval

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment