Monday 1 February 2016

Chapter's Out! The Big 30!

Hey all!

Well this weekend was... Fun. I was ruined on Saturday night, so I've had a little trouble writing over the weekend but I'm still on time! This new chapter is a bit of an info-dump, but I'm pretty happy that the information is there. It tells you a lot more about what a Golden Child actually is and allows you to see a little more into the world of the clans.

What have I been up to since Friday? Not much really. Work and Stephen Universe. Stephen Universe is pretty fun though, check it out if you like kid-oriented cartoons that have some adult humour in them. Next weekend I'll be working Thursday to Sunday, so I might be a little late no the post on Monday. I hope I won't be though.

Either way, here's chapter 30!:

Chapter 30: The Value Of A Child

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me, hit me up on Patreon!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment