Friday 5 February 2016

Expansive Procrastination.

Hey all!
New chapter is out, it's a shorter one, but the next couple should be longer than this. I've been naughty and not written as much as I should have this week. But I've been a little busy jobbing and reading. The chapter itself ends the interactions with Luke for now, but he will be coming back at a later date.

What have I been up to this week? well I finished watching the Expanse, which was incredible. It is honestly the best thing that SyFy have produced since they changed their name to that... Monstrosity. Everything about the show is ramped up to eleven, and it's a really enjoyable 10 episodes. Watch it if you like space opera, because it's going to be better than most you're going to watch any time soon.

Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 31 - Regards

Have fun! And if you're enjoying Babel, give me a poke at Patreon ;)
-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment