Friday 26 February 2016

On Time For Once.

Hey all!
I'm actually on time for once. It's a miracle! I broke 11k views last week, so I'm pretty happy about that. Not much else has happened for me since monday. I had a nice time on tuesday (sorry once again for being so late), saw the end of the NME music awards at my workplace yesterday, and have more plans tonight. Other than that though, I've not been up to much.

The chapter itself is the end of the battle mini-arc, and is moving us steadily on towards the end of the first Act of Babel. This is something I'm pretty excited about, but not sure how people will respond to. I just hope you like it!
Either way, here's the chapter:

Chapter 37 - Separation

Have fun! And if you feel like supporting me, check out my Patreon.
- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment