Friday 12 February 2016

The Body is Willing

Hi all!

Not much to update this week really. New chapter is out, it's a precursor to a big fight and introduces a connection into the story. Other than that I can't really tell you much in case I spoil the next ten or fifteen or so chapters. Either way we are building up to a lot.

I haven't been up to much recently, but I have started playing Darkest Dungeon and have written the first six chapters of Expers. I'm probably going to publish them in groups of either three or five, but I haven't decided yet. I'm going to see Deadpool on Sunday, so I should have a little to chat about on the Monday update.

Either way here's the chapter:

Chapter 33 - Hidden Immortals

Have fun, and if you want to support me, drop me a lifeline on Patreon.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment