Monday 9 November 2015

A Shorter Chapter For A Shorter Gap!

Hi all!

So I am pretty happy this week. Last Friday the site reached over 2000 views, which IMO is incredible. I've also worked out that the first book is likely going to be around 50 chapters long. It might be a bit shorter, or a bit longer, but that is the estimate. Anyway, not much happens in this chapter, but it does introduce another B list character, and preface the next challenge. The four or so chapters after chapter 12 are going to have a lot of world-building in them, so I am having fun with that and I should be ready for them. I will also hopefully be releasing the first part of another side story after chapter 20, which is going to occasionally run alongside the main story and be about the nickname of a character who has not been formally introduced at yet. I hope you guys like it, because it's going to be... bloody to say the least.

What have I been doing this last week? Well apart from reading my list, writing and working, I have also been watching Bob's Burgers. I love H. Jon Benjamin, he is an excellent voice actor. Anyway, here's the new chapter!

Chapter 11 - Preamble

Have fun!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment