Friday 6 November 2015

Yunning About, the big 10!

Hi all!

New chapter is here and it's the first double digit one! And it names Laurence's first companion. I like Yun, he's a simple character who is going to be a badass for the entire series! I really need to write more. My Xianxia reading list and job hunting/work is taking so much of my time up that I am finding it difficult to keep up to my plan of getting 5 chapters ahead. I seem to constantly be stuck on 3 chapters D:

Now, I know people don't like parting with their money so I have been putting this off for over a month now, but I would like to offer people the chance to donate if they feel like it. I'm not saying GO DONATE OR ELSE but if you feel like supporting me in this, and making my life easier I will be setting up a link to my Patreon page HERE and on the site in general, where you  can donate to me if you feel like it. I would set up a Paypal donate button too, but Paypal hates my bank account and I have had god knows how much trouble with them since I was about fifteen years old.

Chapter 10: Yun And The Codex

Enjoy!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment