Friday 20 November 2015

Walls, Pills and Writing.

Hi all!

New chapter is out! It's a short one, but over the next three chapters at least you are going to have two longer than normal ones, and one short one. I like this series of chapters because it explores a bit more into the lore of the clan of creation, and it tells you a little more about the Book. Fun fact, the next part was originally meant to be one chapter, but it's become four. There was a lot more for me to go into than I thought there was so it bulked more than I expected.

What have I been up to this week? Mainly the job thing on Monday (which I should find out about some time today), looking at houses and reading ISSTH. I Shall Seal The Heavens is incredible at the moment, and the most recent chapter (Chapter 291) blew me away. Er Gen is an incredible writer, with a flair for the best dramatic reveals that keep you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Many thanks to based Deathblade for allowing me to experience it!

Oh yeah! Quick mention to the fact that if you want to ask me about anything to do with Babel, then just contact me via Twitter @BabelThePath

Chapter 14 - Damascus

Have fun!

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment