Friday 13 November 2015

The Flag With Three Streamers

Hi all!

New chapter is out, pretty early today. I wanted to get it out so I have more time to write my quota and to write my side project, Lazarus. I'm going to mix it up a bit, because I'm missing some good solid Sci-Fi in my web novel mix. It's going to be first person, longer chapters and probably only released once a month, but I'm enjoying writing it too.

Today's chapter title (and post title) has a small reference to ISSTH. If you get it, great! If you don't, seriously read ISSTH. It's incredible. We will be seeing the capabilities of a Saint in this chapter, at least a little, so people should be able to get a hold of the power scale of this series. POWER CREEP WILL BE RAMPANT BUT LINEAR. Speaking of the series in general, I am so happy I am subbed to the user Lindybeige on YouTube. He makes my job of making the crafting accurate much easier, because yeah, the crafting for everything so far has been as accurate as I could make it, minus the glyphs and soon the enchantments.

Anyway here's the chapter, enjoy!

Chapter 12 - The Three Flags

 -StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment