Friday 27 November 2015

Madness? A DOUBLE UPDATE?

Hi all!

As you can probably guess, today is a double update. One part is a relatively short chapter and the other is a side story. It's a bit of lore that tells you about a part of Babel we have yet to see. I like it, and think that it's a solid piece, but IMO I like the release chapter more. I hope you do!

What have I been up to this week? Well apart from working and job hunting I watched the first episode of The Expanse, which is a new show from SyFy. It has a budget and is actually pretty fucking good. I will be enjoying it. As for everything else, I caught up with Gravity Falls (It's pretty much my favourite cartoon ever). There's only one more episode until the end D: This makes me a sad writer. Either way though, the last two episodes were EXCELLENT, and Bill Cypher is my favourite villain in just about any series. I cannot wait for the 1 hour special episode to finish it, it's going to be EPIC.

In other news, Coiling Dragon finished this week. Most of you know about it, but if you don't it is the series that got most people in the community into Xianxia and the like (Mine was Duolou Dalu), and we are so thankful for Ren and all his hard work. He pretty much blew the translation scene out of the water with the one chapter a day publishing schedule and I wish him the best of luck in translating Desolate Era and anything else he wants at a much slower pace.

Chapter 16 - A Storm Approaches
Side Story 2 - The Legend of Bloody Gus

Have fun!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment