Monday 23 November 2015

The Big Red Book

Hi all!

New chapter is out, it's a longer one, but of the next three chapters, two are around 2k words, while one is only about 700. I hope you like it. It tells you more about the nature of the Books, and gives you a few hints to the future as well as giving you some build up to the point where Laurence eventually gets to Heaven rank.

Now on to more important things. First, holy fuck does blogger hate copying things from google documents. I had more trouble sorting out this chapter than I have any others, and I am dreading the moment where I have to make them all uniform D: Anyway, shorter update this week as I have some chores to do! (Plus I have a nasty cold so I want to get back to bed).

Chapter 15 - The Book of Creation

Have fun!

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment