Monday 16 May 2016

20000 Views!

Hey all!

Quick update with a chapter today. Not much to really comment on, but there's going to be a time skip in the next couple of chapters of the series. It is the first of many, but that's just one of the tropes of the genre. This chapter should give people more of a sense of scale again. Often when reading about the super powers that characters have in things like Coiling Dragon or Against The Gods you lose track of how powerful people are compared to the normal people of the world, so that's what the next couple of chapters are for. Also they are pretty fun, and they catapult the series into the arc finale, before the final arc of the book. We're getting close guys! So close!

What have I been up to? Well not much really. I was at work on Saturday and a bottle of Jack Daniels shattered, covering my hand in glass. I didn't get injured badly or anything, but I tell you, pouring alcohol over a hand covered in VERY SMALL CUTS hurts like hell. Also as you can guess, I hit 20k views last week, after a massive influx of people. If you're new here, hi! I hope you like the novel. Anyway, here's the chapter:

Chapter 58 - Shock

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me give me some ad money or just drop me a couple of bucks on Patreon~

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment