Tuesday 10 May 2016

Meet Jim

Hey all!
New chapter is out, it's one that tells you a little about Spirit, the city that they are in and the one they will be in for the rest of the story. There's a lot about the city you'll discover over the next few chapters, but today's chapter is more of an introduction to the gang more than anything else. I hope you enjoy it.

This weekend I've been super busy with work, so I don't really have much to talk about. I'll just post the chapter and be done with it! One thing of note is I have started uploading chapters to RoyalRoad, so they will be the mirror site from now on... Eventually. Here you go:

Chapter 56 - Spring Street

Have fun! And if you feel like supporting me, give me a dollar or so on Patreon or a couple of clicks on the adverts.

-StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment