Friday 13 May 2016

Royal Road?

Hey all!

Early update today, because I feel like it I guess. New chapter doesn't have much, but it sets the scene for the shenanigans that are going to take place over the next ten chapters or so. I hope you like them, as I'm not too sure about them. After that we will have the closing of the book. It's annoying, because every time I think I'm near to completing the book, I realise that I actually have about 20 more chapters to go. It's silly. Some times 1500 words does not stretch as far as you would like it to.

What have I been up to this week? Well I have been FINALLY adding a mirror to my work, so if you don't like my site, you can read it on Royal Road now. I've got up to chapter 30 on there, but I'm putting ten chapters up every day, until we get to my current limit. If you want to use it, click HERE. Other than that, I'm still working on my super secret project, but I should be announcing that with my Monday chapter if all is good. Not much else to report on, so here's the chapter:

Chapter 57 - The Three Choices

And remember, if you want to support me, give my adverts a few clicks or just drop me a couple of dollars on Patreon. It would really help.

- As a side note, I will be doing up my Patreon page after this weekend. It looks kinda rubbish right now, so I should probably make it look more professional.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment