Wednesday 4 May 2016

Late, But For A Reason

Hey all!

Wednesday/Friday update this week! Sorry about that. I was intending to write 3 chapters this week, to try and rush to the end of book one but I got distracted by 3 things. 1) I got distracted by work over the weekend, 2) I got distracted by the Overwatch open beta, which I'm in, and 3) I got distracted by dealing with the secret project that I am doing. I will tell you more when my new microphone arrives! (hint hint)

As for today's chapter, it's the end of the fifth floor arc, and covers the very beginning of the final arc of the first book! The last arc is going to be the longest so far, so I hope you guys enjoy that. I really can't wait for the book to be finished now. Either way, I'm in a rush today, so I will be leaving you on this. Here's the chapter:

Chapter 54 - The City Of Spirit

Have fun! And if you feel like supporting me, then drop me a couple of dollars on Patreon, or just click a couple of adverts. It all helps.

- StormEater

No comments:

Post a Comment